Monday, April 12, 2010

Signing off from Iran

This is going to be my last post from Iran! I cannot believe that our trip is over already. I feel like I’ve known the family here forever and I can’t imagine leaving not knowing when (or if) I’ll ever see them again. I’m going to miss them so much! I really don’t want to say good-bye. I’ve formed some strong bonds, especially with some of the girls, and I know that I’m going to be really emotional when I have to leave.

There is still so much I want to write about and share with everyone, so I’m planning on writing a lot more when we get back. There is so much to tell you about the people I’ve met and the places I’ve seen as well as about observations I’ve made about this amazing country. If there are any specific questions you have please let me know and I’ll try to answer them in later posts.

I’ll see you all soon!

3 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip back. I can't believe its almost over either. We look forward to hearing evrything and seeing all the pictures We love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all excited to see you guys! Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed reading about your experiences. Your descriptions of family dinners were wonderful - I could feel the excitement in the air, and I was starving by the end of the post. Certainly reflects an image of Iran that we never hear about here in the U.S. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete