Friday, April 2, 2010

Travel update

Hi everyone!

We are getting ready to head south for a few days so I may be out of touch. Our hotels may have internet but we're not sure so we'll just have to see!

Nima and I have already taken over 600 photos! There is just so much to look at! We'll do some major editing and post all of our favorites when we get back.

I can't even begin to tell you how incredible everything is. I have so many ideas of things I want to write about, but there literally isn't any time. We've been going to bed between 3:30 and 5am and all we've been doing at night is going to have dinner at different people's homes. Anyway, I may end up posting most of my thoughts when we get back to New York, but I'll keep trying to update you from here.

I'll be in touch soon!



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jenn, (& Nima, Ann & Ahmad)! Your wonderful writing is making me 'homesick' for our beloved Iran! Your descriptions of the sense of love, family, woman-ness reveals the depth of warmth of the entire Iranian people and culture, as I and Zheila experienced similar positive welcomings when we were in Iran two years ago. I await breathlessly your next posting, as I am now vicariously being inside Iran! In Friendship, Ellie O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.
    Tehran tips

    ReplyDelete